What's new

WATER HUNT YIELDS GOLD!! ....CLASS RING UPDATE....

Coastie59

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
453
Reaction score
673
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, ATPRO,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, posted these finds yesterday....found out today that the class ring is called...SILVER ELITE....has the mark ELT inside...77% silver, 3% plat and 20% metal alloy, for those of you that were curious...HH
 

Attachments

  • 26.webp
    26.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 942
  • 25.webp
    25.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 976
  • 22.webp
    22.webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 907
  • 26.webp
    26.webp
    72.4 KB · Views: 796
  • 25.webp
    25.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 773
Upvote 0
Coastie, thank you for reposting the pics, and thanks for the information on the class ring. :hello:

I have never come across that metallic mixture... learned something today :read2:

HH
Lorraine
 
That's the first metal mixture of that kind I have seen too.
Guess I will need to start looking at my tarnished looking
rings a little closer now. Thanks for the update......
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
lorraine said:
Coastie, thank you for reposting the pics, and thanks for the information on the class ring. :hello:

I have never come across that metallic mixture... learned something today :read2:

HH
Lorraine

May be wrong but with metal prices going up like they are we may be seeing a lot of different metal alloys in jewelry materials. May make it tougher to sell for metal contents with out assays.

I have two mens wedding rings I found last summer that look like Silver or Platnum (no markings). Both have a slight tarnish on them that will clean up and polish, but when I tried to sell them for scrap I was told they were worthless metal. Next time I send some gold in I'm going to send them and ask them to tell me what they are made of. Probably stainless but I don't beleave stainless will tarnish.

Rick :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom