What's new

Water Hunting Rules in Indiana ??

gallienus267

Full Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2007
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Cobra Beach Magnet Fisher 1270
I am planning in visiting Northern Indiana this summer and am wondering what the rules for hunting the swimming beaches in the water are. Im would also like to know what beaches are open for detecting. I will be near Elkhart but would not mind driving if nessary. Thanks if you can answer this for me.
 
If memory serves me correctly, Indiana State Beaches are closed to hunting from the Friday prior to Memorial Day and open the day after Labor Day. I also think that a permit is required to detect any State Beaches and Parks. Hopefully someone will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

HH

DJH
 
diggin jimmy hoffa said:
If memory serves me correctly, Indiana State Beaches are closed to hunting from the Friday prior to Memorial Day and open the day after Labor Day. I also think that a permit is required to detect any State Beaches and Parks. Hopefully someone will chime in and correct me if I'm wrong.

HH

DJH

...Correct,AND there is no hunting allowed in state parks IN THE WATER,permit or not. Private or public lakes are fair game,but I wouldnt get your hopes up to much,Ill already have the gold in these lakes,lol! ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom