đź’µ FOR SALE Water Hunting: Secrets of the Pros, Volume II by Clive James Clynick

cjc

Mar 19, 2006
n/a
Detector(s) used
DFX, GQA2, (2) 'Cuda, Excal, (1 & 2) Sov. Elite, CZ20, Surf Dual Field...
Water Hunting: Secrets of the Pros, Volume II
Clive James Clynick is the author of some 18 previous detecting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative guide he shares tips, tricks and secrets of top hunters including Caribbean pro Roland “The King” Dalcourt. Topics include:
• Developing Your “Treasure Awareness.”
• Discovering and Applying Your Machine's Strengths and Capabilities.
• Advanced Shoreline Site Analysis: Grades, Strata and Classification
• Roland “The King” Dalcourt: What Makes a Top Pro?
• Understanding and Applying “Wide Net / Narrow Mesh”
• Anatomy of a Site ”Breakthrough”
• From Observation to Action
• Combining Tools, Skills and Methods.
• Skill-Building, Adaptability and Versatility
...and much more...

$16.95, (Softbound. 8.5 X 5.5), 101 pgs.
Ordering: Home | Clive's Gold Page

Attachments

• IMG_2241FXSM.jpg
    IMG_2241FXSM.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2242BSM.jpg
    IMG_2242BSM.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 70
Invest in your personal development and clean up the beaches.

I own many of Clive’s Books

I love the quote by Og Mandino “Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” It is so true that we can always learn something new in life, so we must know that personal development is not a one time thing. Personal development must be an ongoing thing. Always be a learner; learning things to better yourself and find ways to metal detect smarter.

Achieve Goals Quicker— Investing in yourself is so important because with the right tools and resources, you may be able to achieve your goals quicker! This is because when you are doing things on your own, you may make some mistakes along the way. Now mistakes are good to make; it’s part of life. But if there are clear paths that you can take without making errors that take you off your path, that will help you achieve what you want quicker. So investing in yourself can help you get on the straighter path. Alone you can do a lot, but with the right tools and resources, you can achieve what you want quicker!

You are worth it — The bottom line about investing in yourself is that you really need to do it because you are totally worth it! You may have given so much of yourself to everyone else for so many years. I totally believe that now is YOUR time. It is time for you to dig deep into what makes you happy right now and to give yourself the right tools and resources to be as successful as you can be in treasure hunting GOLD.

I believe Clive’s books will get you to the Gold faster.

I was not paid for this endorsement I just want to give credit to where credit is do. The only thing you will regret is not finding Clives wisdom and guidance sooner.

8802DB6C-0793-4586-8BE9-0FDE5EDB2EA1.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back