R rsc Sr. Member Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 438 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Noth of Houston Jan 13, 2014 Thread Owner #1 is it ok to hunt beach areas of state parks, or reservoirs of Colorado? Thanks Gayle
TabWhisperer Sr. Member Joined Mar 17, 2010 Messages 406 Reaction score 41 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used TDI SL, Equinox800, Whites XL Pro w/tone mod, Makro Racer, Whites IDX Pro w/Bills mods Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 14, 2014 #2 I've never had problems at Chatfield in he beach or camping areas. Didn't find much. Always best to check with the given state park management office. I did it with email then held on to the email.
I've never had problems at Chatfield in he beach or camping areas. Didn't find much. Always best to check with the given state park management office. I did it with email then held on to the email.