What's new

Weekend and todays finds....

imacer

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 10, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Well over the Weekend I went up to my summer home in Wisconsin and went to a local bank in town they sold me $130.00 in half dollars.

When I went home I unrolled them and found 7 40%

2x 1967s
3x 1968s
2x 1969s

Today Tuesday I went to dump and thought I would have my try on Dimes so I brought a box.

that produced

1x 1936 Mercury
1x 1958 Rosie
1x 1963 Rosie
1x 1964 Rosie

Also I found a 5 pence

and 7 2009 D's
and 6 2010 P's

 

Attachments

  • DSC03949.webp
    DSC03949.webp
    104.2 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0
You did real well on both the dimes and halves. Keep it up!! I have been getting a 5 pense about every other week for about 3 months now. I don't mind getting foreign coins, I just wish I would get a better variety. :dontknow:
 
nice finds. I've see some of those 5 pence in dimes lately too, do u find them often?
 
Good score on the halves, and excellant score on the dimes. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom