What's new

WEIRD FIND IN FED BOX TODAY: 50 OBAMA halves and 2 Brett Favres !!!!

robinsong

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 15, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
WEIRD FIND IN FED BOX TODAY: 50 OBAMA halves and 2 Brett Favre's !!!!

Hi All:
Finally got a chance to post pics of the weird Fedbox that contained no silver but 50 Obama coins and 2 Brett Favre coins, all of which have now been put on ebay, following the advice of CRH'ers here! Thanks, Robinsong
 

Attachments

  • obama coins 026.webp
    obama coins 026.webp
    170.6 KB · Views: 503
  • obama coins 033.webp
    obama coins 033.webp
    192.4 KB · Views: 500
Upvote 0
Re: WEIRD FIND IN FED BOX TODAY: 50 OBAMA halves and 2 Brett Favre's !!!!

My eyes are burning!!!!! :tongue3:
 
Re: WEIRD FIND IN FED BOX TODAY: 50 OBAMA halves and 2 Brett Favre's !!!!

I asked to buy all th ehalfs at a bank a few weeks ago and the teller pulls one and says "oh, this one is gold" It was an Obama half. I said" I'll take all but that one" she asked if I was kidding. I said "no, I will not put that in my car"

So I bought all but that one. And this was in Kiln MS. where Brett Favre was born now that I think about it.
 
Re: WEIRD FIND IN FED BOX TODAY: 50 OBAMA halves and 2 Brett Favre's !!!!

kd5txx said:
I asked to buy all th ehalfs at a bank a few weeks ago and the teller pulls one and says "oh, this one is gold" It was an Obama half. I said" I'll take all but that one" she asked if I was kidding. I said "no, I will not put that in my car"

So I bought all but that one. And this was in Kiln MS. where Brett Favre was born now that I think about it.

Excellent! :thumbsup:

:hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
Re: WEIRD FIND IN FED BOX TODAY: 50 OBAMA halves and 2 Brett Favre's !!!!

That is just plain weird and wrong if you ask me, why would they want to go defacing those halves for like that? also can you make out the dates on the coins? wonder if they ever do a silver one by mistake. HH.

Chuck.
 
Re: WEIRD FIND IN FED BOX TODAY: 50 OBAMA halves and 2 Brett Favre's !!!!

Amazing how fast all the hope and change hype went down the crapper. Now its hope for change or hope you have some change left before this poser gets booted.

I actually like the Favre halfs, though he should have retired as a Packer Falcon. Thanks Jerry Glanville, you worthless POS.
 
Re: WEIRD FIND IN FED BOX TODAY: 50 OBAMA halves and 2 Brett Favre's !!!!

Looks like something someone bought from the TV in the middle of the night for only $5 each because there has never been a better time to buy.
 
Re: WEIRD FIND IN FED BOX TODAY: 50 OBAMA halves and 2 Brett Favre's !!!!

oh man I'd dump those obama coins as fast as I could! I would not even want them in my house!
 
Re: WEIRD FIND IN FED BOX TODAY: 50 OBAMA halves and 2 Brett Favre's !!!!

Looks like you got one of my dumps . I get loads of those and some stadium ones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom