- Joined
- Nov 24, 2006
- Messages
- 20,484
- Reaction score
- 33,274
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NE Tennessee
- Detector(s) used
- Nokta Simplex, Land Ranger Pro, Quick Draw Pro, Deteknix XPointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
As a former musician and my step daughter great at writing poetry/lyrics, a year ago I signed us up with Suno (AI music generator) and we started to learn what to instill into the AI to produce songs. I, telling the AI through prompts, what instruments to include, the step time and areas I wanted for music to rise, fall at certain times, when I wanted maybe choir or powerful vocals, etc. We took my stepdaughters lyrics and put them in the lyric section. Sometimes the first few tries would have a mistake or I had to change instructions to get it just right. We created Ariel Tempest and have five albums out now. The sixth comes out next Wed.
I can see why musicians hate AI. Here is one of our earlier songs. So judge for yourself.
Lyrics by Diana Michelsen.
Just Us, Quietly.
I found you where the silence blooms
Between the doubt, between the wounds
You didn't ask me to be less
You held my truth without a guess
I felt you like a steady flame
No need for power, no need for name
Just two hearts learning how to stay
In every night, in every day
No walls to climb, no lines to cross
No fear of winning, no fear of loss
Just breath to breathe, and skin to skin
A quiet world we're living in
It's just us, nothing in between
No hidden weight, no unseen scheme
You and I, where love runs free
Not yours, not mine, just we
No need to rise, no need to fall
We are enough, we are it all
In your eyes, I finally see
What it means, to simply be
You traced the places I would hide
Turned every shadow into light
Not by force, but gentle grace
You gave my heart a resting place
And every time you say my name
It feels like home, it feels the same
No shifting ground, no pulling away
Just something real that chose to stay
No chains to break, no roles to play
No night too dark, no love to sway
Just hand in hand, we come undone
And find ourselves, in being one
It's just us, nothing in between
No hidden weight, no unseen scheme
You and I, where love runs free
Not yours, not mine, just we
No need to rise, no need to fall
We are enough, we are it all
In your arms, I finally breathe
A simple truth, I don't have to leave
Stay with me in the quiet now
I'm already where you are
No more searching, no more how
You're my home, not something far
Every piece, every scar
Led me right to where you are
It's just us, nothing to defend
No beginning and no end
You and I, soft and true
All I am, is here with you
Just us
Just love
Just we
The finished product.
It'll move on to the next song on the album if you don't stop it. That's YouTube.
I can see why musicians hate AI. Here is one of our earlier songs. So judge for yourself.
Lyrics by Diana Michelsen.
Just Us, Quietly.
I found you where the silence blooms
Between the doubt, between the wounds
You didn't ask me to be less
You held my truth without a guess
I felt you like a steady flame
No need for power, no need for name
Just two hearts learning how to stay
In every night, in every day
No walls to climb, no lines to cross
No fear of winning, no fear of loss
Just breath to breathe, and skin to skin
A quiet world we're living in
It's just us, nothing in between
No hidden weight, no unseen scheme
You and I, where love runs free
Not yours, not mine, just we
No need to rise, no need to fall
We are enough, we are it all
In your eyes, I finally see
What it means, to simply be
You traced the places I would hide
Turned every shadow into light
Not by force, but gentle grace
You gave my heart a resting place
And every time you say my name
It feels like home, it feels the same
No shifting ground, no pulling away
Just something real that chose to stay
No chains to break, no roles to play
No night too dark, no love to sway
Just hand in hand, we come undone
And find ourselves, in being one
It's just us, nothing in between
No hidden weight, no unseen scheme
You and I, where love runs free
Not yours, not mine, just we
No need to rise, no need to fall
We are enough, we are it all
In your arms, I finally breathe
A simple truth, I don't have to leave
Stay with me in the quiet now
I'm already where you are
No more searching, no more how
You're my home, not something far
Every piece, every scar
Led me right to where you are
It's just us, nothing to defend
No beginning and no end
You and I, soft and true
All I am, is here with you
Just us
Just love
Just we
The finished product.
It'll move on to the next song on the album if you don't stop it. That's YouTube.
Last edited:







