Drache Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 232 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Likely, BC Canada Apr 15, 2009 Thread Owner #1 Well I just bought a metal detector! It should arrive to me in 2-3 weeks (stupid shipping from the USPS to canada ) Can't wait to get start using it!
Well I just bought a metal detector! It should arrive to me in 2-3 weeks (stupid shipping from the USPS to canada ) Can't wait to get start using it!
Gary in Pennsylvania Sr. Member Joined Feb 23, 2009 Messages 364 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location Moscow-ish, Pa Detector(s) used Minelab X-Terra 705 w/7.5&3kHz coils Apr 15, 2009 #2 Well........ Which model didja get
Drache Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 232 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Likely, BC Canada Apr 15, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Gary in Pennsylvania said: Well........ Which model didja get Click to expand... Oh yeah I guess I should state that, just a simple 2200 Elite.
Gary in Pennsylvania said: Well........ Which model didja get Click to expand... Oh yeah I guess I should state that, just a simple 2200 Elite.
Likely Guy Hero Member Joined Aug 10, 2008 Messages 703 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location Quesnel Forks, Autumn Festival ca. 1895 Apr 15, 2009 #4 Cool! Two or three weeks... that's about right, the snow should be all gone by then!
Drache Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2009 Messages 232 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Likely, BC Canada Apr 15, 2009 Thread Owner #5 Likely Guy said: Cool! Two or three weeks... that's about right, the snow should be all gone by then! Click to expand... Smartass! You barely have any snow in your yard whereas I still have 2 feet! I'm hunting your yard first!
Likely Guy said: Cool! Two or three weeks... that's about right, the snow should be all gone by then! Click to expand... Smartass! You barely have any snow in your yard whereas I still have 2 feet! I'm hunting your yard first!