What's new

Went to the bank for some pennies....

alpha105

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 19, 2007
Messages
853
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And they tell me they are gonna charge 11c a roll. Wow.....this is all of the sudden, and i've bought mulitple boxes from them before.......
So i call the other banks, same chain, and they are all telling me the same thing......will probably be closing my account soon as they wont let me buy penny bags either.....
 
Upvote 0
Sorry it's happening to you, I've been saying a while now in the forums that I don't think banks will continue to do business as usual, tough times we are all in & they are going to try and make money where ever they can. :-\


Chris
 
I suppose. Thing is i just checked out another bank right next to one of their branches that will sell me bags from their machine, or boxes. I dont think they plan on charging for me.........at least i hope not.
 
There's your new supply bank, atleast for a while! Good luck there! :thumbsup:
 
Damn that sucks!!!!
 
These banks are something else. Last year I had a BOA branch offer to order me boxes and when I started ordering on the regular basis they grew tired of it and began to forget the orders and give me attitude when I inquired about my boxes. I finally just moved to a different branch. They never tried charging me but I think they would have if I had continued. How are you going to charge for an exchange of currency? I dont get it. Granted it does cost them to ship the coin but that shipment of coin is already worked into bank budget and should not trickle down to the consumer.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Granted it does cost them to ship the coin but that shipment of coin is already worked into bank budget and should not trickle down to the consumer.

EVERYTHING trickles to the consumer these days.

-Codes
 
I'd close my account as well. And tell them why.....
 
I decided to keep that account and just stop using it......nice to have a dump bank not in the same chain as my pickup bank ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom