treblehunter
Gold Member
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2013
- Messages
- 9,692
- Reaction score
- 11,296
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Jersey
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Just got home and cleaned it up, I couldn't find any marks on it back at the field. I found it stumbling in the corn stubble. I couldn't find anything in the orchard that is still standing. About a million aluminum caps, look like the size of a milk bottle?
I can't wait until they harvest the beans, much easier hunting in there, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Mr. lazybones!
I can't get a date on the Wheat, silver cleans up so nice, I took that new kid Zach, he'll have to tell you about what he found.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad






I can't wait until they harvest the beans, much easier hunting in there, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Mr. lazybones!
I can't get a date on the Wheat, silver cleans up so nice, I took that new kid Zach, he'll have to tell you about what he found.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad






Upvote
46








