What's new

Went to use the Coin Star Machine

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Went to the coin star machine today to cash in my change from my coin roll hunting. When I went to the register to collect my money I got these back. 1950 Ten And a real crisp 5 star..Anything worth keeping?
 

Attachments

  • Bills.webp
    Bills.webp
    69.3 KB · Views: 637
Nothing special about the $10, but I'd keep it just for fun. To early to tell on the $5, as I checked for population numbers and could not find them yet. However, since you say it is still crisp, and looks to be in good shape, I would hang onto it as well.. Good luck, Gpurs..
 
If money isn't a problem, I'd hang on to both of them. I just love finding old money!

-Codes
 
Try not to use coinstar they charge something like 8.5%....Will really cut into you coin roll $$$$......
Gerald
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom