What's new

WESMAR 500SS Side Scan Sonar?

Dinkydick

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Does anyone have an old Wesmar 500SS Side Scan Sonar that can help me with my
problem. The unit I have has a broken (destroyed) belt in the recording unit. I am
looking for the dimension of the space between the rivets holding on the triggering
magnet and the rivets holding on the fixture which holds the stylus wire. I need this
for making a new belt from scratch. I cannot get this information from Wesmar as it
is an older unit. The one I have operates at 107KHZ if that makes any difference. The
belt width is 5/8-inch. FWIW the dimension is very critical to the timing of the pulses sent out and received.

Thanks for any help

Dinkydick
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom