Silver Member
Nov 29, 2014
VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 TELEKINETICS 4000 GARRET AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In March I posted a banner find of a CS Reef buckle that I found. It took several trips to find both half's and it was a thrill to get it done. I thought I would summit it to Garretts find of the month and see what happened. I figured if nothing else I would get a free hat. Came home from work today and had a package from Garrett with a new AT Pro pointer, new hat, sticker and a 50yr patch. Wow can you believe these guys! What a company. I was Vaughans 2nd pic for the month. This hobby just gets better and better!!!!!! Cant wait to try it out this weekend. Just wanted to share. Thanks for looking. HH Nut garrett.jpg

Congratulations!!!d2

I'm jealous, congratulations.

You earned it!

tumblr_n9n97nxmml1tgwtdyo1_400.gif

In March I posted a banner find of a CS Reef buckle that I found. It took several trips to find both half's and it was a thrill to get it done. I thought I would summit it to Garretts find of the month and see what happened. I figured if nothing else I would get a free hat. Came home from work today and had a package from Garrett with a new AT Pro pointer, new hat, sticker and a 50yr patch. Wow can you believe these guys! What a company. I was Vaughans 2nd pic for the month. This hobby just gets better and better!!!!!! Cant wait to try it out this weekend. Just wanted to share. Thanks for looking. HH NutView attachment 1153925

Congrats on the buckle! Major cool find! Those Garrett Pro Pointer AT | BigBoysHobbies are hard to find and keep in stock! We just have a few left. Its one HECK of a pin pointer!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back