What actually washes up after a Florida Hurricane ??

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm wondering what you guys find after a major storm like Matthew ?? Here in Mass We find a LOT of Colonial items and jewelry washed up. Sometimes We find British Gold Guineas washed up off of Lovells Island, Winthrop, Revere, Boston from a wreck called the Magnifique which sank in 1763 due to shore Pirates switching the Nautical Guide Lights thus causing it to run aground. You know the 3 R's. Red, Right, Return. The Pirates would switch them so it became the Green Lights were on the Right or StarBoard side and the Red lights were on the Left or Port side. The Magnifique ran ground after falling for the Pirates tricks.
The Magnifique was carrying over 2 Million in Gold coin and bullion at that time. Today it's worth Hundreds of Millions but because of the State & Government greed it still sits there. SAD for sure. There are 3 other known treasures here but We won't go after them due t their Greed. SAD.!!! Anyways, what say ye Florida guys ?? Fill us in ?? We await. PEACE:RONB :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Have ALL the Florida guys died here ??? :icon_scratch: Speak up Folks. PEACE:RONB

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are probably busy out there gathering up the goodies while the gathering is good, before the sand washes back in.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody left in the great state of Florida?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Storm brought sand on to beach, it didn't strip sand off.

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

cw0909

Silver Member
Dec 24, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
B

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; I guess that with everything that has happened down there a lot of Folks are trying to recover. Maybe i should try to repost this Thread next month or so. Thanks for the heads up. I wish all you Florida guys well. God Bless. PEACE:RONB

smittyw

Jan 6, 2011
Dover, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Cheapo
Well, I am heading to Daytona on Thursday morning just to try it out. Be first time there. Will advise.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread