What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What could this be

Hulk2003

Jr. Member
Joined
May 25, 2019
Messages
31
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I was wondering if anyone could give me more information about this item I know it’s American knapsack U.n I can’t found anything about this company
 

Attachments

  • BA669953-00B0-4325-9477-2B67311A28E2.webp
    BA669953-00B0-4325-9477-2B67311A28E2.webp
    454.3 KB · Views: 180
  • BCDA2CCE-7F98-4EE1-BBAF-A4D42FD150A5.webp
    BCDA2CCE-7F98-4EE1-BBAF-A4D42FD150A5.webp
    509.9 KB · Views: 111
  • B97E3367-8FE1-463B-9BF5-53901C8258EF.webp
    B97E3367-8FE1-463B-9BF5-53901C8258EF.webp
    509.8 KB · Views: 124
Hello I was wondering if anyone could give me more information about this item I know it’s American knapsack U.n I can’t found anything about this company
With my trusty beer goggles I can kinda see a *10*. Makes me think it's a 10 gauge shot shell top with a primer. Interesting find.
 
Upvote 0
I’m thinking it’s a decorative button from an American knapsack shot shell bag or game bag.
 
Upvote 0
No sorry... perhaps someone else will... i notice that others posted beffore me... knapsack button is what it reads.

Use Google to research the company.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom