What's new

What do you put your finds in

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I am looking for some kind of bag or pouch to put me finds in when I am in the water. When you are detecting an in waist deep or deeper water where do you put your finds. Is there some kind of pouch that you use that has two pockets. One for your good finds an the other for trash. I have always use my pockets just looking for something better to use.......Thanks Matt
 
Upvote 0
i wear a hip mount pouch like a bicyclist or hiker might wear. :icon_thumright: got mine cheap at walmart and have seen them at my local thrift store. tried to copy and paste a pic but it wouldn't work. has a larger zippered pouch for junk and a smaller zippered pouch for good stuff.
chuck.
 
OldeBeechnut said:
Got this one from Joe demarcos in NJ, 2 compartments, easy clean, had it for 2 years now, looks new still....SurfDigger turned me onto this brand....

I've got the same one from the same place and just love it!!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Like the last post, I take a plastic small jar, and tie some cord around it, with enough to make a 30"+ loop and wrap the jar and cord with tape and hang that from my neck. That is for rings and good stuff, while in the water. Get one that you can open easily, and is small enough that it wont get in the way. When I am on the beach I use a nail bag, and a nylon mesh bag like shown prior.
 
A member on here, John, sells the ultimate water pouch, and I mean ULTIMATE... Great price too... If you need the link, I can PM that to you. Cant go wrong with his products, or service.
 
I use the same pouch that OldBeechNut, Gold Nugget and others use. I've used other things in the past and this is by far the best so far. :wink:
 
I use Joe Demarco pouch. Best one I have used.
 
Kellyco makes a 3 pocket pouch, large pocket for junk, inside small pocket for small good stuff & a outside medium zipper pocket for coins etc.......HH...Tab.
 
Arrrrrr, I be putting my booty in these:

a20791912afdd80c581c8c_m.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom