What's new

What does your wife make?

She knits scarfs, dishcloths and other stuff. :laughing7:
 
She MAKES me pay support. :D
Actually, I'm done with all that.
 
Makes me happy to come home
 
Makes Me Crazy Every time I see Her!!!! HH Chug
 
more $$$ then me :notworthy:
 
I am the wife.

I MAKKE his life GREAT!

he darn near owes me everything :laughing9: :laughing9:
 
My wife is a Hospice nurse-she makes death much more bearable for both the families and the patient. I've seen it first hand with both of my parents and she is the most remarkable woman I've ever met!!
 
hahaha! Been there, Kentucky Kache, and I paid every penny of it. My current wife ran a restaurant in Mexico for 12 years, and she cooks on a professional level. She makes excellent tamales. And god forbid if we go to a 'Mexican' restaurant and they ask 'How was the food?' She has no qualms about rippin them up if it wasn't authentic or up to par. She does it in a nice way at least and will give them pointers and compliment good things, so it doesn't bother me. Damn, sounds like I married her just cause she's a good cook. More importantly, she makes me think twice about runnin off and livin naked in the woods, with only a buck knife and a poncho. And she makes me behave around other ladies (while she's lookin, anyway) and she makes me be polite to tourists instead of shootin at their feet to make them dance or throwin rocks at their cars. I bet she's wore out after a day with me.
 
My wife is a great cook, and she also makes afghans, crochets, knits and needlepoints. She has also become quite a good at diagnosing computer problems. many come to our house to have their computer reprogramed or repaired. I do the repairing while she sets them up to run at optimum, restoring and removing unwanted programs and viruses, worms and trojan horses. rockhound P.S. Yes, whoopy counts!
 
The only thing the love of my life hasn't been able to make is me grow up ........... I'm still a child growing older .
She has , however , gotten me partially housebroken . (I still pee in the yard when no one is looking :tongue3:)
 
truckinbutch said:
The only thing the love of my life hasn't been able to make is me grow up ........... I'm still a child growing older .
She has , however , gotten me partially housebroken . (I still pee in the yard when no one is looking :tongue3:)
Lol, she has done better than mine....I still pee in the corners sometimes......lmao....goat
 
The best Pecan pie I've ever ate, :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom