Michigan Badger
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2005
- Messages
- 6,797
- Reaction score
- 152
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern, Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- willow stick
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
What do you really want?


Get your significant other to PM me. Maybe we can make your wish come true at least.Produce Guy said:I want a new Ace 350![]()
![]()
![]()

Blacksheep said:What I really want is that change jar of mine to magically fill so I can finally buy that detector but knowing that money saved then used,
is always put towards something much more important.
Michigan Badger, how about you?
Michigan Badger said:Blacksheep said:What I really want is that change jar of mine to magically fill so I can finally buy that detector but knowing that money saved then used,
is always put towards something much more important.
Michigan Badger, how about you?
What I really want is to hear that Jeff finally got a new sovereign.

mcgearhead said:EdleBrock said:Peace on Earth and Good...No! Wait!....I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!
You'll shoot your eye out kid !! Shoulda just stayed with the whole peace on earth bit !![]()
That's nice TTtexastee2007 said:To see my sister happy.
