What's new

What is it

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
........
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7539.webp
    IMG_7539.webp
    383.7 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_7540.webp
    IMG_7540.webp
    373.8 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_7541.webp
    IMG_7541.webp
    347.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7542.webp
    IMG_7542.webp
    324.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_7543.webp
    IMG_7543.webp
    398.2 KB · Views: 71
Aladdin's Lamp? I really don't know, but sure is neat! Did u dig it? Ddf.
 
Upvote 0
I have to agree that it looks like an oil lamp of some sort. There would be a wick extending out of the front and the oil resides in the basin. I like it ...
 
Upvote 0
Incense pot? Nice find or buy.
 
Upvote 0
Wow really nice piece, I like it. I collect lamps and lanterns. I don't think that it is very old because the lid has a rolled pin for a hinge pin. Could be made in India(world bazzar) type. What ever it is a cool piece.
 
Upvote 0
Could be a Betty Lamp. They burn fats and oils.

But I would guess what you have is an incense burner.

Similar to this one.

Rare-Vintage-Oil-Lamp-Incense-Burner-Aladdin-Lamp.jpg
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
5
Views
493

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom