What's new

What is it

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some kind of Vintage Water Pipe maybe..
 
Upvote 0
I would think some kind of mister. The upright portion would have a rubber bulb to press and mist out the end, maybe perfume, or orchid mister.
 
Upvote 0
it's an Indian water Pipe (AKA Hash Pipe)
 
Upvote 0
Google Vintage Hash or Hashish Pipe

https://www.google.com/search?clien......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......0i24.qY0EF2KZDXw

View attachment 1643272 000aaa.webp
69f0672089daaad1b7389b89fe18e590.webp
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/322359285803722375/
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
It’s something I can’t use due to Florida DOT regulations.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you everyone
 
Upvote 0
lol you all beat me to it. I'll see it gets put to good use again if you wanna send it this way:tongue3:
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
5
Views
493

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom