jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2018 #1 ......
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,999 Reaction score 28,656 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Dec 5, 2018 #2 Hopefully not my grandaugher's first date. Don..... Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 5, 2018 #3 or 2nd or 3rd lol Upvote 0
R Reanm8er Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2018 Messages 2,285 Reaction score 3,560 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Va Detector(s) used WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2018 #4 Or what my grandson turns out to look like! Maybe Genghis Chan? Upvote 0
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Dec 6, 2018 #5 I have no idea what or who is on it, but I would say it's a lid to a small box. Upvote 0
Goldstar1 Full Member Joined May 22, 2010 Messages 222 Reaction score 296 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Goldbug Pro , Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2018 #6 Strange , I have no idea what it is , kind of looks like some northern European writing , Hungarian maybe ? That is one hell of a mustache ! Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 Upvote 0
Strange , I have no idea what it is , kind of looks like some northern European writing , Hungarian maybe ? That is one hell of a mustache !
Joe-Dirt Silver Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 3,610 Reaction score 11,521 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Massachusetts Detector(s) used Minelab equinox 800 & XP Deus II , 2 Garrett carrots, Minelab find 35 pin pointer, NX6 shovel , 31” Lesche shovel, whites digmaster, Lesche hand trowel, 3-5 gallon buckets full of crappola Primary Interest: Other Dec 6, 2018 #7 Atilla the Hun?? Upvote 0
R Reanm8er Bronze Member Joined Aug 17, 2018 Messages 2,285 Reaction score 3,560 Golden Thread 0 Location Shenandoah Valley Va Detector(s) used WW2 Mine Detector, 2 Garrets and an Underwater Fisher (Older Machines) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2018 #8 Yeah, I think probably a box lid. I'm guessing some kind of a barbarian worship fantasy thing. If either Genghis Khan or Attila the Hun I'd think the weapon would be a longbow and not some kind of a clumsy looking spear! Upvote 0
Yeah, I think probably a box lid. I'm guessing some kind of a barbarian worship fantasy thing. If either Genghis Khan or Attila the Hun I'd think the weapon would be a longbow and not some kind of a clumsy looking spear!
yaxthri Bronze Member Joined Nov 17, 2010 Messages 1,063 Reaction score 724 Golden Thread 0 Dec 11, 2018 #9 That is a portrait of a character of European history, Ivan Gonta (a Kosack, not a nice guy really, but a hero for some...). Any Ukrainians in your neighbourhood? Looks modern, pewter with a copper layer over it maybe... Gonta, Ivan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Gonta Upvote 0
That is a portrait of a character of European history, Ivan Gonta (a Kosack, not a nice guy really, but a hero for some...). Any Ukrainians in your neighbourhood? Looks modern, pewter with a copper layer over it maybe... Gonta, Ivan https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivan_Gonta