What's new

What is it

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
.......
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5316.webp
    IMG_5316.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5317.webp
    IMG_5317.webp
    201.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5318.webp
    IMG_5318.webp
    256.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_5319.webp
    IMG_5319.webp
    221.2 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5322.webp
    IMG_5322.webp
    243.3 KB · Views: 76
looks like it could be used for a Candle Holder
 
Upvote 0
Does kinda look like a holder for scented candle/tea light? Nice piece.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
candle stick/tealight holder i think
 
Upvote 0
Could it be a incense burner? I'm wondering if it is jade also
 
Upvote 0
I think TPmetal nailed it.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I think it green onyx from Mexico.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
5
Views
489

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom