What's new

What is it????

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know what is in this???
 

Attachments

  • C899C9B3-FEDF-43AC-8EBF-C11A96FB25FA.webp
    C899C9B3-FEDF-43AC-8EBF-C11A96FB25FA.webp
    124.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 39CA58D2-7AE4-427A-836E-AE9A0F96D997.webp
    39CA58D2-7AE4-427A-836E-AE9A0F96D997.webp
    124.5 KB · Views: 83
  • E2FC5468-00A4-43A1-880C-8AC8F5D8392A.webp
    E2FC5468-00A4-43A1-880C-8AC8F5D8392A.webp
    356.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 2367C354-5095-42C8-8FF4-FE710E4ECC87.webp
    2367C354-5095-42C8-8FF4-FE710E4ECC87.webp
    395.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 9342D4D9-634E-49C5-AF21-4367F65393D6.webp
    9342D4D9-634E-49C5-AF21-4367F65393D6.webp
    296.8 KB · Views: 74
appears to be a desk top paper weight.
 
Upvote 0
An Abba turd?

pris.webp
 
Upvote 0
The lucite is about 3 inches in height and base about 2 1/2
 
Upvote 0
I’ve seen paperweights with all kinds of stuff in them created as souvenirs… including things like pieces of turf from football pitches, but usually they also include something else that identifies the occasion or nature of the souvenir.

I wonder if this might perhaps be a ‘Rose of Jericho’ souvenir which has religious significance as the “Resurrection Plant”. It’s a small tumbleweed-type plant that compacts into a ball in dry conditions and I have seen them in paperweights… both as Anastatica hierouchuntica (true Rose of Jericho) and as Selaginella lepidophylla (false Rose of Jericho).
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Girl Scout Cookies Marijuana Strain ???
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It's a cow poo flavored gum drop.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It looks like a horse turd that was growing some of the grass it ate and someone thought it would be a cool paperweight. AKA horse apple or road apples. Google and look at pics to see if you agree I know a girl who put pipe cleaners, feathers and googley eyes on horse turds and sold them as turd birds and made $5,000.00 one summer in our tourist trap town.
 
Upvote 0
Ok. I've changed my mind. It's either Vibranium Or Unobtainium.
 
Upvote 0
Grandpa's gallbladder ? ? ?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom