What's new

What is the neatest, or most special NON-Metallic find you have made while metal detecting?

For me, in Northwest Arkansas, it would have to be a great number of Indian artifacts, found many times incidental to digging a hole of nearly any depth.
Prayers all of you have a great day.
Was not me but my detecting partner at the time found $50 bill.
 
When i was a kid in Kalamazoo Michigan I found a purse with over $1,700 in it in Checks. It had been stolen from a campus teacher and threw away in the brush. My dad found her name and she came and got it back she gave me $10. It was a lot when your less then 10 years old back in the 1950's
 
I dug an atlatl point underneath modern day trash, an aluminum shower head. As I dug way down to China I saw a familiar shape and I about fell over because it had been a long afternoon of hot weather and nothing good to fill my detecting apron.
 
You have some very nice finds
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom