P PittsburghDirtDigger Greenie Joined Apr 21, 2020 Messages 10 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, Pa Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Garrett AT Pro Minoan Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2021 #1 I was detecting and old house site in the woods Probably late 1800s to 1950 I found this fork looking thing and don’t know what it is I thought maybe a whisk or stir of some kind But I don’t know Any clue?
I was detecting and old house site in the woods Probably late 1800s to 1950 I found this fork looking thing and don’t know what it is I thought maybe a whisk or stir of some kind But I don’t know Any clue?
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2021 #2 Lightning rod tip. Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 22, 2021 #3 AARC said: Lightning rod tip. ? Click to expand... Yup .. You got it! Upvote 0
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2021 #4 Upvote 0
P PittsburghDirtDigger Greenie Joined Apr 21, 2020 Messages 10 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Pittsburgh, Pa Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Garrett AT Pro Minoan Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 22, 2021 Thread Owner #5 Thanks a bunch!!!! Upvote 0
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2021 #6 Those things are neat. I found one with a socket end on it and used it as a finial on the pole lamp by my sidewalk. Upvote 0
Those things are neat. I found one with a socket end on it and used it as a finial on the pole lamp by my sidewalk.
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 23, 2021 #7 looks like a frog gig brady Upvote 0