What's new

What is This? I found it on the Oregon Trail looks like a handle

lackaff

Full Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Messages
131
Reaction score
124
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what kind of metal is this?
steel ?
I have no idea
it was buried 5 inches deep
in the middle of the woods
on the trail covered in trees that was once a wagon road
to get to lauerl hill
it looks like a camp stove lid handle?
did I find a Ancient campground on Mount Hood OREGON
 

Attachments

  • 7d7dfbc7d8ee609df8a1e9ff2b1d4959.webp
    7d7dfbc7d8ee609df8a1e9ff2b1d4959.webp
    58.9 KB · Views: 273
  • 8ffcd097765d43e8ef770050a11a0b4d.webp
    8ffcd097765d43e8ef770050a11a0b4d.webp
    171.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 0750efa1dacdff119110d3ce8963b75e.webp
    0750efa1dacdff119110d3ce8963b75e.webp
    226.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 0797604c6a4db0bfdae9724cf73a2f21.webp
    0797604c6a4db0bfdae9724cf73a2f21.webp
    104.9 KB · Views: 147
  • 852062b3eb00eb2ef3f3a06e922025ab.webp
    852062b3eb00eb2ef3f3a06e922025ab.webp
    208 KB · Views: 149
Upvote 4
That is not possible on the Barlow Road
 

Attachments

  • 9d54f782b26b6e2a60364ec55e895a22.webp
    9d54f782b26b6e2a60364ec55e895a22.webp
    128.3 KB · Views: 111
they taped the way
 

Attachments

  • 217483443_2909564509303724_2967870491444873280_n (1).webp
    217483443_2909564509303724_2967870491444873280_n (1).webp
    150.8 KB · Views: 84
Possibly might be a Step to get in a wagon Carriage
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom