S Saralo Jr. Member Joined Sep 20, 2019 Messages 46 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2021 #1
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 8, 2021 #2 4 oz fishing sinker with the loop snapped off and pounded on under heavy cloth? Upvote 0
X xr7ator Gold Member Joined Sep 2, 2011 Messages 6,007 Reaction score 9,176 Golden Thread 0 Location Denver, Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800 Jul 8, 2021 #3 Possibly repurposed as a hem weight? Upvote 0
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,529 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2021 #4 xr7ator said: Possibly repurposed as a hem weight? Click to expand... That could explain the cloth marks. Upvote 0
xr7ator said: Possibly repurposed as a hem weight? Click to expand... That could explain the cloth marks.
B bowwinkles Bronze Member Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 2,117 Reaction score 2,496 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2021 #5 What is this people? That was the question and "this people" is us. Us says that it is a curtain weight. Some had holes or slots in them and others were designed to just drop into a pocket on the bottom hem once the curtain was hung. Last edited: Jul 8, 2021 Upvote 0
What is this people? That was the question and "this people" is us. Us says that it is a curtain weight. Some had holes or slots in them and others were designed to just drop into a pocket on the bottom hem once the curtain was hung.
S Saralo Jr. Member Joined Sep 20, 2019 Messages 46 Reaction score 48 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2021 Thread Owner #6 Ok thanks for your reply. English is my 5th language and I think I am doind pretty well. So you dont need to be rude Upvote 0
Ok thanks for your reply. English is my 5th language and I think I am doind pretty well. So you dont need to be rude
B bowwinkles Bronze Member Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 2,117 Reaction score 2,496 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 15, 2021 #7 Saralo said: Ok thanks for your reply. English is my 5th language and I think I am doind pretty well. So you dont need to be rude Click to expand... I B sawery pls xcuse the rude. Upvote 0
Saralo said: Ok thanks for your reply. English is my 5th language and I think I am doind pretty well. So you dont need to be rude Click to expand... I B sawery pls xcuse the rude.