What's new

What is this

Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was one of my grandmother's charms does anyone know anything about what this is?
 

Attachments

  • 15400995163465576407719837282563.webp
    15400995163465576407719837282563.webp
    774.6 KB · Views: 180
Your grandmothers pendant looks to be carved in jade stone, it might even be in a gold setting. :icon_scratch:

To me, it looks to be a face inside a 'compass style' setting, what the exact meaning of this is I do not know.

It may represent the change of the seasons, the summer solstice or possibly a god or deity.

Dave
 

Attachments

  • $_1-crop.webp
    $_1-crop.webp
    17.4 KB · Views: 189
  • 15400995163465576407719837282563-crop.webp
    15400995163465576407719837282563-crop.webp
    13.2 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0
other then a key fob , looks like an Azetec symbol. (Sun God ? )

il_340x270.1467662760_hph5.webp15400995163465576407719837282563-crop.webpimages.webp

Reminds me of the Hologram Key Chains they used to sell at the Mall
c1999 here.

Except I Don't think I could have Photographed the Design or the Projection,
it was implanted in a ring like that

& if you held it the Right way the image would project into the Air.
for example the Pyramid would take a four Dimensional shape
and look like a Pyramid between my fingers, instead of a Disk

kcholgroup.webp
though I'd say yours is Not a Hologram.
it's Almost definitely a key chain/fob, and almost defiantly the sun God.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
anything on the back of it?
 
Upvote 0
The center of the disc seems to show Darth Vader's helmet. :-)

Having had to say that, and done so, I'm going back to bed.
 
Upvote 0
Sun god, yes.

$10 for gringos.
Cheaper if you buy by the case.

Sun god.webp
 
Upvote 0
goodnight cannonball guy and Yoda Man
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom