What's new

What is this

George_90

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_20200521-165637_Facebook.webpScreenshot_20200521-165630_Facebook.webp
 
I cant find this exact one with 6915 on it
 
Upvote 0
I've found a few of those too. From what I can gather, they're some sort of gaming token. The machines on a given route were maintained by someone who used these tokens instead of coins to keep the gaming legal in some states/towns. The number is supposed to be either the route number or the number assigned to the route driver.
 
Upvote 0
It is an amusement / slot machine token.
 
Upvote 0
I Believe "early 1900's" & Definitely Slot machine Tokens as said


My first one turned up at a Site that Produced Nothing newer then the late 20's
 
Upvote 0
Thats a cool piece of History I like tokens better than most silver thats a keeper. Research can be fun when you find cool stuff like that
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet also
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
5
Views
482

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom