I Im nature Tenderfoot Joined Jul 19, 2020 Messages 1 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2020 #1 Attachments 20200719_151527.webp 297.6 KB · Views: 60
TreasureCatto Bronze Member Joined May 27, 2018 Messages 1,746 Reaction score 3,516 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere lurking around your local Coinstar Detector(s) used 2015 Bounty Hunter Ultra Mag Sharp Shooter, 2019 Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, My eyes and ears Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Jul 19, 2020 #2 Not too sure it is but it glows like amber. Welcome from Texas Upvote 0
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,199 Reaction score 33,154 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 20, 2020 #3 Looks like agate or quartz. Nice piece to carve. Gary Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jul 20, 2020 #4 Darn .. I thought it was a gorgeous baked potato! Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,018 Reaction score 28,158 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 20, 2020 #5 creskol said: Darn .. I thought it was a gorgeous baked potato! Click to expand... Niccccce buddy... I thought the only spuds that glow are ones grown near Nuclear Power Plants. Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Im Nature. Maybe consider posting your question here as well... Rocks/Gems Dave Upvote 0
creskol said: Darn .. I thought it was a gorgeous baked potato! Click to expand... Niccccce buddy... I thought the only spuds that glow are ones grown near Nuclear Power Plants. Welcome to Tnet from Toronto Im Nature. Maybe consider posting your question here as well... Rocks/Gems Dave
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,008 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2020 #6 Carnelian ? Upvote 0