What's new

What is your "White Whale?"

Re: What is your "White Whale?"

Independent Wealth ;D

Any pre 1800's coins
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

Ok, Dog, so tell us! What did you find at the end of that trail?
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

The final sign is pointing to a trapped cache that needs to be accessed from another angle or tripped.
If tripped the crusher will fall onto a major local highway.


a little more research is needed on this one. If we can't get this one without endangering anyone ...
we eill find something else.

Thom
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

I have some cones you can borrow to block the road while you do that.
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

I'd like to find one of those heads or tails coins. You know, the type with the booty an one side and .....................well,you Know.
I'm pretty easy to please. ashamed0005.gif




Just kiddin.
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

Digging up a jar stuffed with double eagles and morgans would suit me just fine :thumbsup:
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

Since all of you want the BIG stuff, I’ll take everything else. I would be happy with something other than clad! ;D
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

Old Dog said:
I will do a double "happy dance"
and probably fall off a rock doing it
If I find another one of these....

Thom

How long ago did you track this one down?
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

im still looking for any capped bust coin, a gold coin of course, a two center, a three center, a seated quarter or half, a silver dollar of any kind, a barber half, thats all i can think of at the moment. :icon_scratch:
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

Man I am really hoping to be lucky enough to find a handfull of pulltabs. Grrrrrrr
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

I'd like to find a big, fat, gold, nugget!
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

I'd flip out if I found a gold coin, but I'd probably do the same if I found any coin dating
civil era war or older. The oldest I've found so far is a 1906 IH penny. I did a dance on that one!

HH,
Ramapirate
 
Re: What is your "White Whale?"

A gold coin is mine. I don't know what I would do if I ever found one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom