What's new

What Pennsylvania County do you live in?

I didnt see myself on the list up front, but i thought that i replied to it in the past...???? Either way, Monroe county here, same for Meltektin, he doesnt post much though!!
 
Chester county here
metal_detector.gif
Recorded Cole55 - thanks!
 
Used to live in Westmoreland

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
Anyone know of any good places to hunt in Pittsburgh? I'm new to the hobby and don't know which areas are legal to relic hunt in!
 
I dont wanna go through 50 pages lol, but if your in the skook PM me.....always lookin for diggin partners
 
I dont wanna go through 50 pages lol, but if your in the skook PM me.....always lookin for diggin partners
metal_detector.gif
You do realize that the first page has a summary of everyone in SCHUYLKILL County. :)
 
metal_detector.gif
You do realize that the first page has a summary of everyone in SCHUYLKILL County. :)

Sorry lol i did know that.....was having a derp moment
 
Shamokin, Northumberland county
 
Beaver County now, but born and raised in Schuykill County
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom