What's new

What to do with 250,000 Lincoln Cents?

Ace350

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2012
Messages
551
Reaction score
171
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mel Angst, the owner of Artisan Tattoos in Pittsburgh, recently completed a massive project. The project? Tiling the parlor's floor with 250,000 pennies. Yes, 250,000 pennies. The 800 square foot creation took 300 man-hours, and free penny tattoos were given to patrons that worked at least 30 hours on the job.

She said it was cheaper than tile at less than $3 a sq. ft.! :icon_scratch:
I don't think it's an original idea though. I thought I have seen posts on here where people did the same in their house.


Tattoo Shop Tiles Floor With 250,000 Pennies - Yahoo!
 
Cool story.
Yea there are video guides on youtube that teach explain the process of this.
 
I hope they used copper and not the zinc crap!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom