---- Ivan
You know me Matt, I was fooled for awhile, but then found them every time I went to the creek and slowly figured it out. If I found one in a campsite location or something I would believe it was used, but coming out of the creek, there's just no way to tell. Pickaway, I get the feeling that your like me in the fact that if I did sell them on ebay, I would sell them as Omars, not anything else and I doubt I would get much.
Thanks for the replies guys!
Interesting and thanks for sharing the info. 
Cannonman17 said:Bean, I've gotta say Thank You, I've been trying to convince people for years that some are natural and over and over I've been met with "no it aint, it's a paint pot" or "it's a nutting stone" and while there are no doubt plenty of them out there people seem to think every single one is, your picture kind of puts that to rest. Of course I never knew they were called omars! Great post and pic!
repost from other thread....
While I agree that all omarolluks were not artifacts I do feel that many were. Especially the ones found in areas near other artifacts. The one I have, from central Illinois (where glaciers did not reach), has grinding and sharpening marks all around the stone where it was used as a tool in addition to the cup being used. It seems too hard a line to say that all omars were never used by early man.