What’s up Geo’s

Hughett

May 11, 2019
Northwest GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett gta x 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just joined the forum and looking to network and learn. I’ve been md’ing for about a year. I live in NwG. Pretty lucky so far. About forty $ in change, five mercury, five roses, two GWs and almost 70 wheats. Some awesome tokens (pac-man game token is my favorite). Four dropped 3 ringgers. 4 great shield buttons. 1 gold ring, 2 silver rings, and a box full of other. I love it!! There is absolutely no stress in walking about a yard swinging a stick listening to a bunch of beeps. I’m looking for others to hunt with because I figure more friends means more permissions. Right? Holler back if you have any info or want to hunt image.jpg

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from the N.Central Ga. Mts. Looks like you have done well for only one year. Not many CW relics around my area, but you being from N.W. Ga. I'd say you are near some good ground for that.
GL with the hobby.

atlantacampaign.gif

OP
OP
Hughett

Hughett

May 11, 2019
Northwest GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett gta x 1250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from the N.Central Ga. Mts. Looks like you have done well for only one year. Not many CW relics around my area, but you being from N.W. Ga. I'd say you are near some good ground for that.
GL with the hobby.

View attachment 1723916
I grew up in Ringgold. There is a lot CW history all around this part of the country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread