gordon and tanner
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2009
- Messages
- 575
- Reaction score
- 590
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South East, MI
- Detector(s) used
- my eyes
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I had the flu last week so our searches were down.
Tanner won this Wheat War with 9 wheats (oldest 1920) He scored one Canadian King George and his second Bahama penny. Dad found just 6 wheats (oldest 1944) He did score a record 4 King Georges in one penny box.
I called Bank of America and had them reevaluate my home loan escrow account. I had an overage of $740
I went to B of A to cash the check. The teller had $50 in customer rolled halves. we score Three standing Liberties, no date, 1942 and 1944, on Ben 1954 and 2 40%.
Keep on searching
Gordon and Tanner
Tanner won this Wheat War with 9 wheats (oldest 1920) He scored one Canadian King George and his second Bahama penny. Dad found just 6 wheats (oldest 1944) He did score a record 4 King Georges in one penny box.
I called Bank of America and had them reevaluate my home loan escrow account. I had an overage of $740
I went to B of A to cash the check. The teller had $50 in customer rolled halves. we score Three standing Liberties, no date, 1942 and 1944, on Ben 1954 and 2 40%.Keep on searching
Gordon and Tanner
Attachments
Upvote
0







