What's new

Wheat Wars #8 Team Tanner vs Dad with pics

gordon and tanner

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Messages
575
Reaction score
590
Golden Thread
0
Location
South East, MI
Detector(s) used
my eyes
Primary Interest:
Other
I sure your getting bored of Dad losing every time. Well this time I lost again, Big Time!

Tanner and I both searched String Rolls. I personal have never done well with them and they are hard to open.

Tanner scored 19 wheats :notworthy: The oldest is 1915. Our oldest penny CRH also a 1918 and a 1925 s.

Dad did poorly finding only 5 wheats and a 1950 King George and a Australia 1978 5 Cent Coin Echidna

Dad can not buy a victory.

Keep on searching,

Gordon and Tanner
 

Attachments

  • Wheat War 8.webp
    Wheat War 8.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 272
Upvote 0
Gordon the odds of you losing this many in a row is getting pretty high. You should avoid the casino at all costs :wink: Congrats on the 1925S, any time I find a lincoln with a mintage under 30 million it makes my day, doesn't matter how terrible the rest of the box is.


PS
Just noticed that the 1915 is also under 30 million minted. Outstanding box!
 
I enjoy the wheat war reports. Keep them coming!
 
Tanner you are the top dog in this war keep up the hunt . RON
 
Tanner = 4 star general.

Gordon = Private on KP duty.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom