mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok all you sea hunters. When you are in the water and you find something weither it is a coin, pull tab, piece of metal or jewerly
where do you put it. As some of you wear wet suit and they do not have pockets. So where do yo put your finds until you get out of the water. As I have been looking for some kind of nlyon bag and I have not found anything yet....Matt

Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wear a scuba weight belt with a small goodies bag attached to it. The bag has a velcro enclosure so the finds won't fall out for the next lucky hunter to come by. :D

If one wants to they can also put d-rings on the weight belt to attach other accessories.

Also, fyi, there are no weights on the belt.

I saw a video of a guy metal detecting while scuba diving. He had a small bag attached to his metal detector. I just place them in the pocket of my bcd if they are really good finds.

HH

mcmurphi

Feb 5, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Detector(s) used
White's DFX • Fisher CZ-21
I like to use a bigger goodie bag I have hooked to my BC. Mine is similar to this mesh bag. If I run across a bottle or something larger I have a place for it. Plus I hate fiddling around I just open it and drop it in, coins and all.

Attachments

• 74301InnovativeGoodieBag.jpg
    74301InnovativeGoodieBag.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 295

rehless

Mar 23, 2008
Washington State
Detector(s) used
Dual Field, Surf PI, Tesoro SS, Cibola, Tejon, Troy X2
I snorkel and dive, so I use a small mesh bag and I have attached a clip between the arm cuff and the control box on all my water detectors. It works perfect as I don't wear a bcd when detecting. Found the clips and bags at an online dive supply.

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chi Town Bruce said:
Surfdgger, like your pick. Is that any thing like the one I posted ??? ;D ::)

We agree!

Thats what I was thinking Bruce ;D ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread