What's new

where is the best place to sell 40% halves?

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been watching some of the prices on e-bay and they appear to be the best. but I don't have an account, is it hard to get on started?

or is there a better place to sell?

I'm not going to the local coin shop, he is nly offering $.70 per 40% coin...I laughed at him!!!!
 
Upvote 0
I sell mine On eBay and get 35-45 a roll + shipping. Ebay is not hard and paypal is not hard but they do have some fees attached. I have just got started myself but I have some contacts that are big time sellers that have helped me out a lot with tips and advise I'd be glad to share everything they told me if your intrested.

I have noticed personally that my lots of 2-4 rolls sell better and get more attention than 1 roll at a time. Plus if you have quite a few to get rid of the "Second chance offer" feature is handy for turning lots quicker.

Hope that helps. If you want to know more just PM me I'd be glad to help.

Michael
 
I sold mine to a coin dealer sunday ( all 606 ) of them for $36.00 per roll.
Check around with the other dealers.
I'm sure there is one who will be fair with you.
Gl
HH
dan
 
I listed mine right here on the classifieds and another member bought every single one I had......I believe it was Utah Hunter.....you might PM him, he paid me over spot when I sold to him a couple months back
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom