Where to find real treasure

Alexandre

Bronze Member
Oct 21, 2009
Lisbon
Sometimes, we tend to forget an universal truth: family is treasure. Everything else is just gold and silver.

IMG_9458.jpg

Sometimes, life reminds you of that lesson.

Nice Photo ! You have been very blessed !

itmaiden

Alexandre said:
Sometimes, we tend to forget an universal truth: family is treasure. Everything else is just gold and silver.

IMG_9458.jpg

Sometimes, life reminds you of that lesson.

So true Alexandre. And what an awesome photo. :icon_thumleft:

Alexandre, you have a beautiful daughter, you are very blessed. This is my Newest and GREATEST Treasure...... She is 8 months now...

Attachments

• SIENNA LAYDOWN.jpg
    SIENNA LAYDOWN.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 625
Couldn't agree with you more Alexandre ! Too often people forget the truly important things in our lives. If I had to choose between finding a hoard of gold coins or spending time with my son, I'd take him along with me to find the coins! ;D Great post.

Thanks all. I would trade him for all the gold of Spain.

PS: hey GOHO, he is a boy.. :D

No worries. He does like girls, diving, helicopters, bikes and planes - but not necessarily in that order. ;)

:laughing9: I took one of my grand daughters fishing and she caught her first fish. She's still telling everybody about the great fight the fish put up and how she ended up catching 8 fish at Pop-Pop's pirate boat. :laughing9: ;D :icon_pirat:

Attachments

• Ellas first Fish.jpg
    Ellas first Fish.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 393
My first grandchild :love5: see what happens when the Spanish and the English make love and not war :D His name Is Lachlan and he is 6 months
old. second generation Aussie.
Ossy

Attachments

• IMG_2914 locky.jpg
    IMG_2914 locky.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 369

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back