What's new

Where we going this sat?

bomber

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2006
Messages
2,349
Reaction score
69
Golden Thread
0
Location
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm open,we have a guest (scounger)coming in this week
 
I dunno, where are we going??? Me and twisted went back to Schamberg, I got a 57 roosie.
 
Schamberg?

Is this a new code name, er....
 
BUMP
 
stand up and be counted goio,treasurefiend(the murph is out)bomber,chi-town bruce .....twist with the badass M6?........kimsdad?.......mr.sleeper?
 
I can't guarantee that we will find anything, but we could try Schiller woods. A few people told me that I should check it out. But the place is GIGANTIC!!!! I wouldn't know where to start to hunt!!!
 
Count me in.
 
lake?
 
Sure why not...
 
Where at the lake??? Its a big lake!!! :laughing7: and what time??? ;D
 
Lake? What lake? ;D

I am seriously going to try to make it out this weekend, but Mother's Day events are being planned and I do love my mama.

If my family end up in Schaumburg (really, in Schaumberg, where my sister's family lives), I might get to hunt her backyard there. It's huge and it's right next to a big park. We'll see.

Joe to the Izzo
 
hey twist,where about in schaumburg?
 
Bomber,

Near a small airport. I take Irving Park to...well, I can't seem to remember the name, but it's not too far off of Irving Park, near a small airport, north of the airport actually, adjacent to a large, open park. I don't think her house is that old, but the yard has not been detected before so I'd like to try. Who knows?

Joe
 
i'm just north of the airport(3/4 mile)
 
bump
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom