What's new

which coil goes deeper

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
1,792
Reaction score
4,708
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a 5in coil for my T2 I was wondering which coil detects deeper the stock coil or the 5in one??
 
I got a 5in coil for my T2 I was wondering which coil detects deeper the stock coil or the 5in one??

Which stock coil and deeper on what targets?

Generally, the 11DD is deepest, and the 10inch concentric is just a little bit deeper than the 5DD.

With that said, if you're looking for gold, the 5DD may beat them all because of your target size.
 
Ok got it thanks hunt local parks some sre trashy found two rings using the 5in coil they were gold plated but still rings
 
Ok got it thanks hunt local parks some sre trashy found two rings using the 5in coil they were gold plated but still rings

It does stand out how deep the 5DD is. And it should be the best if you go prospecting....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom