What's new

Which inland Pulse Induction

Corlett

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
56
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
Manchester
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special edition
Whites Dual field P.I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Gents / Ladies
I would appreciate some help and opinions.
I am looking for an inland Pulse Induction Metal detector, It is not for gold, more for ``cache´´ Hoards and coins that may be beyond the reach of a conventional VLF detector.
Money wise I would not like to spend over $800.oo and it would rarely be used due to all the trash buried here in Europe, I would only use it on exceptional occasions.
What do you suggest? I have been recommended the CScope 6PI, I was initially thinking of the Garrett infinium but have heard some bad reviews, maybe a 2nd Hand Minelab GP 3000.
I am open to suggestions..
:icon_scratch:
 
I have had no problems with the Infinium, and there are five coils available. I think it is probably the best PI in it's price range. Of course the new ATX is probably better, but the price is also a lot higher. I think you'd have to be very lucky to get a GP300 used in your price range.
 
Hi Gents / Ladies
I would appreciate some help and opinions.
I am looking for an inland Pulse Induction Metal detector, It is not for gold, more for ``cache´´ Hoards and coins that may be beyond the reach of a conventional VLF detector.
Money wise I would not like to spend over $800.oo and it would rarely be used due to all the trash buried here in Europe, I would only use it on exceptional occasions.
What do you suggest? I have been recommended the CScope 6PI, I was initially thinking of the Garrett infinium but have heard some bad reviews, maybe a 2nd Hand Minelab GP 3000.
I am open to suggestions..
:icon_scratch:

Hence the reason I started this post, some people may critisize the infinium, as some people critisize the Minelabs, but it is sometimes a question of operator skills, Pi and minelabs require a Slow and low technique, which not all operators do..

Thanks for the reply..
 
I have been using my Tesoro Sand Shark in farm fields here in the U.S. with great success on deeper targets. A used Minelab is going to run you a couple of thousand dollars. Good Luck!
 
Hence the reason I started this post, some people may critisize the infinium, as some people critisize the Minelabs, but it is sometimes a question of operator skills, Pi and minelabs require a Slow and low technique, which not all operators do..

Thanks for the reply..

I have heard good things about Tesoro
Practically indistructable, no frills or gimmicks, straight down to business...good honest old school analogical detector...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom