What's new

White Toop ? WhiteTop , Washington County VA.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,957
Reaction score
76,427
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Chattanooga Daily Times (Chattanooga, Tennessee) 03 Jul 1910, Sun


Whitetop
City, Washington County, Virginia ?

000aaa.webp

000bbb.webp

Big Mistake !
000ccc.webp

I've done that ! Hidden something & Kept re Hiding it at Different Places & Guess what !
it only took one time fore Me to Forget I Moved it again :laughing7: Took me months before I remembered I didn't
like the spot, So I changed my Mind and hid it Elsewhere instead ..

I'm guessing No one stole it. But Did he eventually Remember where it Is ?

may be worth re-search
 
White Top Mountain of Washington County,near NC border.
 
Carried nearly four pounds of Double Eagles in his pockets at times? Sad if true and if true I am sure that 100K or more in todays money, him along with some concerned folks helped him look in vain for it. What is the date of the original article or when it was supposedly stolen? That treasure is long gone.
 
Jeff, I got to admit, it would still be fun to detector that property, well... just to make sure one wasn't dropped.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom