What's new

Whites D2 coil

joad

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
511
Reaction score
25
Golden Thread
0
Location
East Coast
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
White's D2 coil

I used my MXT for the 1st time at the beach a few weeks ago. Turned on detector today and it reads overload. Turns out water leaked into the coil. I can hear it sloshing around inside. I didn't realize the coil couldn't go under water. Very disappointing since I paid a crap load for this coil. Any suggestions?

Thx-Joad
 
Re: White's D2 coil

There should be a sticker on it stated not to submerse it as I've never heard of that before. I did see a man mentioning on a Whites forum that he used sealant on his coil though, now it makes sense.

Hope you get it worked out...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom