💵 FOR SALE Whites DFX E Spectrum machine

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am posting several machines for the family of a club member who passed away 3 weeks ago. The second machine is a Whites DFX Spectrum E series. Jack used this machine a bunch but even so it still looks plenty decent. He liked to use his equipment but he wasn't one to abuse it. The machine will come with the stock 950 coil and down rod and a white DD Eclipse coil. An additional black DD 1400 coil w down rod can be purchased for an additional $75 added to the price of the machine. Jack's children need the money in order to finish out the house. Jack managed to get the walls spackled and sanded but never painted and there are a lot of other items needing completion. I am going to price this machine at $550.00 shipped to the lower 48. Please feel free to PM me with offers. I will be checking with the children to see if there are any other items related to this machine that can be included. In the pictures you will notice items not related to the DFX such as Nautilus coils, headphones etc. They do not come with this machine. Only the machine itself and the 2 coils will be shipped unless you wish to purchase the black 1400 coil also. Please see my other ads for a Nautilus DMC II-B-A and a F-75 from the same owner. Whomever purchases this machine will have right of first purchase on the 1400 coil. If they choose not to buy it I will list it separately for sale.

Attachments

• DFX.jpg
    DFX.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 193
  • DD-1400-COIL.jpg
    DD-1400-COIL.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Coils.jpg
    Coils.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Thank you, I am hoping it sells fast. The man's children are really needing the money to pay all the bills related and try to finish the house.

DFX update

Contacted Whites dealer and learned this machine was purchased new in Knoxville, Tn. on August 29, 2005. It is an older machine but it is a tried and true one. Just thinking about the possible programs Jack created and stored in it. He was an unbelievable relic hunter and even though I claim to be the Coinhunter he surpassed me time and time again finding the oldest goodies. Since I haven't even gotten the chance to swing it let alone run through his customs I cannot wait to dig into it. :hello2::hello2: No pun intended. LOL

Still up for sale folks. This is a really good deal. Tell your friends about it. If someone wants just the machine and stock coil or the machine by itself no coils I might even do that. We would just need to agree on a price. What you would do with the machine and no coils I don't know but if someone buys it like that odds are they already have a coil (s) to fit it. Please help guys the kids really need the money.

Poppa just sold the same machine as this one for $450 with stock coil and AA battery pack. I will do that also except with this one you get a rechargeable battery pack and charger.

Still up for sale folks along with the Nautilus II B-A. Looks like they are heading towards eBay if no one on here is interested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back