What's new

Whites Eagle Question

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I recently bought a used Whites Eagle for a spare.I paid $100 for it.Can I put a 9.5 coil on it or am I stuck with the white solid loop?How did I do price wise?
 
Is that the Eagle Spectrum...if so and it works you got a heck of deal. They are usually running around 200-300 buck range. If it is the Eagle Spectrum, then I think the coils that fit the XLT will fit it also. You can always send an email to whites from their website and they will answer you question within a day or so..I have always had a very fast response from them in ref to questions I have.
 
At that price its most likely the original Eagle that came with the solid coil. Good machine but if the display goes you have had it.
Anyway its a straight swap for the 9.5" stock coil of the Spectrum, Silver Eagle, Spectrum XLT or any 6.592 kHz model.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom