? whites prizm 111

slowNsteady

Mar 26, 2010
Broken Arrow, OK
Detector(s) used
Whites Beach Hunter, Fisher 1220 1225 F2 F4, BH Land Star, Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Vaquero
Re: ? white's prizm 111

Hi,
I think you have asked a difficult question here. It would be easy before the Coin Master came out. I stopped by the local Whites dealer last week to look at them and was told it was the Prizm 3. Then in the next breath, he told me there were different circuits inside. I asked him to explain and he couldn't. Since the Coin Master is selling for $179.00 new with the warranty, Personally, I wouldn't give more than $150.00 for the Prizm 3. I know there was a dealer trying to sell one that was a demo for something like $165.00 and getting no takers. Just my thoughts on the subject.

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: ? white's prizm 111

slowNsteady said:
Hi,
I think you have asked a difficult question here. It would be easy before the Coin Master came out. I stopped by the local Whites dealer last week to look at them and was told it was the Prizm 3. Then in the next breath, he told me there were different circuits inside. I asked him to explain and he couldn't. Since the Coin Master is selling for $179.00 new with the warranty, Personally, I wouldn't give more than $150.00 for the Prizm 3. I know there was a dealer trying to sell one that was a demo for something like $165.00 and getting no takers. Just my thoughts on the subject.
....They are not different circuits.......The difference between them and the Coinmaster is the color, no camlock on the shaft of the Coinmaster, no DVD with Coinmaster and no arm strap with it and just a basic owners booklet.........And the Prizm III was a great deal for that price....It's a good detector....JMHO of course....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread