- #1
Thread Owner
I have a made in 2012 Whites v3i closet queen to sell. It is in new condition and has only been used a couple of times briefly.
It has everything. 10 inch DD stock loop with loop cover, , two additional V rated matching eliptical coils 6 and 10 inch. (no coil covers) maybe used once
Wireless oem headphones in mint condtion.
Whites factory padded bag.
Whites recharge system with one battery pack , charges but does not hold too well.
Standard 8 cell AA pack
Will include a brand new set of lithium ion AA batteries with charger which are great and can be used in the standard pack.
Factory Manual and CD also passcode to reset your name and address .
The retail of all the goodies and machine was $2300 plus
Reduced to $795
Shipping is additional $40 USPS Ground advantage
I have recently checked it as operating fine and I see absolutely no issues with the detector.
I do not have much experience with this detector, and it is so techy (to me) and has so many adjustments and modes, that I can not be 100 percent sure that all features are working
properly, but testing it out in the factory presets in a couple of modes everything seems perfect.
The meter display is crisp and new and no dents or scratches all colors perfect, responses perfect.
Reason for sale: Too technical for my taste. I know theres a following for these detectors out there, this ones is cherry.
Payment may be made to me via cashiers check snail mail, personal check if you want to wait to clear before shipping, or PAYPAL .
I deal on Ebay under seller id phoenix2ndhand you are welcome to review my feedback there as a personal reference. You may contact me on my email at home. (dancinbear1@sbcglobal.net) (Mark) in case I forget to check my replies here on the forum. This is a legit offer. Bill of sale to be provided to buyer.
Happy to provide a phone number so we can talk about it.
It has everything. 10 inch DD stock loop with loop cover, , two additional V rated matching eliptical coils 6 and 10 inch. (no coil covers) maybe used once
Wireless oem headphones in mint condtion.
Whites factory padded bag.
Whites recharge system with one battery pack , charges but does not hold too well.
Standard 8 cell AA pack
Will include a brand new set of lithium ion AA batteries with charger which are great and can be used in the standard pack.
Factory Manual and CD also passcode to reset your name and address .
The retail of all the goodies and machine was $2300 plus
Reduced to $795
Shipping is additional $40 USPS Ground advantage
I have recently checked it as operating fine and I see absolutely no issues with the detector.
I do not have much experience with this detector, and it is so techy (to me) and has so many adjustments and modes, that I can not be 100 percent sure that all features are working
properly, but testing it out in the factory presets in a couple of modes everything seems perfect.
The meter display is crisp and new and no dents or scratches all colors perfect, responses perfect.
Reason for sale: Too technical for my taste. I know theres a following for these detectors out there, this ones is cherry.
Payment may be made to me via cashiers check snail mail, personal check if you want to wait to clear before shipping, or PAYPAL .
I deal on Ebay under seller id phoenix2ndhand you are welcome to review my feedback there as a personal reference. You may contact me on my email at home. (dancinbear1@sbcglobal.net) (Mark) in case I forget to check my replies here on the forum. This is a legit offer. Bill of sale to be provided to buyer.
Attachments
Last edited:







