❎ SOLD Whites V3i package deal

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SOLD SOLD Whites V3i

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Fellow Treasure Hunters,

I am selling my Whites V3i. It was purchased new October 31, 2011. I am the second owner and I purchased it in Dec. 2012, and then a new set of wireless headphones for it in 2013. I will include the machine which recently came back from Whites where they did a complete replacement of boards, screen, coil etc. making it like a new machine. Also you will receive a Eclipse 4 x 6 DD coil, the 10" DD coil, the wireless headphones, 2 AA battery packs, manual and paperwork. I am asking
$1250.00 for everything. If you are interested then email me and make an offer. The worst I can do is say no. I need to sell it soon or I will be forced to put it on eBay. Paypal gift or you pay the additional fee. This includes shipping to lower 48 only. No foreign shipping, or money orders. If you are local I will meet you or you can come to my house or we can meet at our local Whites dealer for him to check it out for you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tenn-Coinhunter

Tenn-Coinhunter

Jun 29, 2009
East Tennessee Mountains
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites V3i, Whites DFX, Whites Eagle Spectrum, (2)Minelab Excalibur 1000, Garrett pro pointer, Sun Ray DFX in line probe.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, 143 views and not a single comment!:BangHead: What am I doing wrong? :icon_scratch:I know!!!!!:blob8: I must not be asking enough for it. :censored: I will raise the price so someone can talk me down on it. :laughing7: Little will they know that they could have had it for a lot less to begin with and both of us would be tickled. :hello2::hello2::hello2:

Viddy

Aug 16, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, F2, Etrac, T2, V3i, AT Pro, CTX3030, Equinox 800, Vanquish 540, Go-Find 66, F5, Q60, Apex
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread